Why Let Your Property Through Living Residential?
Living Residential’s reputation as a leading independent lettings agent is built on our commitment to letting your property in an efficient, strategic and targeted way. The only Guild agency in the area, our experienced team is equipped with up-to-date knowledge of all current rental regulations. With 125 laws governing landlords, our knowledgeable team is fully versed in property legislation. We let and manage your property professionally within the confines of these regulations and offer unrivalled client care coupled with extensive and targeted marketing and an end-to-end service from arranging and conducting viewings to organising payments.
With outstanding customer care at the heart of everything we do, our professional agents save you time and stress by finding the right tenant at the right price. We expose your property to our extensive network which includes partnerships with blue-chip companies and embassies requiring long-term rentals for staff, ensuring a continuous flow of high-quality tenants.
Our intimate street by street knowledge of the local area ensures that every potential tenant is offered a full and honest overview of the surrounds, transport links, amenities and atmosphere.
Handing over the responsibility of letting out your property to a professional agent will save you time and stress and will ensure you find the right tenant at the right price. Our track record in securing the highest rental prices and managing tenants efficiently is outstanding.
We market your property to the right people through all appropriate digital channels and find viewers and ultimately tenants who are ideal for your property and budget. We organise professional photoshoots of your property to showcase every room in its most favourable light and upload floorplans, pictures and details onto the UK’s most popular property portals including Rightmove and Zoopla as well as on our own website. We promote your property on social media and send email alerts to all potentially interested individuals, organisations and businesses on our fully GDPR compliant database.
Arranging and conducting viewings
Our experienced team works tirelessly to find tenants and arrange viewings of your property. We ensure that you have a high-volume and high-quality flow of viewers and we arrange the logistics ourselves, saving you time and stress. Just hand over your keys and we will do the rest.
We ensure that all tenants are ID verified, have valid references as well as bank references and completed right to rent checks.
We manage all rental payments, including setting up direct debits and chasing monthly payments and deposits.
Our transparent fee structure allows you to tailor your management requirements, allowing you full flexibility and a bespoke service to suit your requirements and budget. Select the option that suits your needs.
Landlord Agency Fee Structure
Charges - 9.5% including VAT
- Finding a tenant
- Discussing local market conditions
- Advising on preparing the property for letting
- Erecting a 'To let' board
- Property marketing and advertising
- Arranging viewings and accompanying prospective tenants
- Collecting and holding deposit (£50 charge including VAT with TDS)
- Managing rental payments
Charges - 11.5% including VAT
- Includes all services from the bronze package
- Rent collection and disbursements
- Monthly statements by email
- Management of late rental payments
- Advising on HMRC deductions
- Management of renewal tenancies
Charges - 14% including VAT
- Includes all services from the bronze and silver packages
- Day-to-day management including repairs using vetted and trusted contractors
- Assisting utility suppliers with meter readings at start and end of tenancy
- Collecting and holding deposits with no charge
- Property visits at least twice a year
- End of tenancy management including deposit return
- A set of keys held throughout the tenancy
- Management of insurance issues for leaks
- Safety checks including gas safety record, electrical safety tests, smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
Charges - 16% including VAT
- Includes all services from the bronze, silver and gold packages
- Management of a working fund for payments
- Property visits at least four times a year
- Emergency out of hours service 365 days a year
- Updates on all current letting regulations
- Postal collection
- Purchase guidance for future investments