The Gift that Grows: Enter the Guild Garden Competition
Posted on: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
Picture the scene... the sun is shining, the bees are buzzing and your garden is thriving! The Guild wants to help make that a reality for one lucky person. We are giving away a prize perfect for every level of horticulturist, whether you are just starting out, or are a seasoned professional, whether you have a large garden space or simply have a balcony or window sill to jazz up, you will be sure to enjoy a £100 voucher for Patch Plants.
Patch want to help bring the joy of gardening to anyone and everyone by bringing fresh, personalised ideas, and sourcing the best plants and products from the best suppliers. They then deliver these plants to their new homes, along with all the tips an urban gardener could possibly need to look after their new garden. With the RHS Chelsea Garden Show on the horizon too, now really is a great time to flex those green fingers.
We want to see your gardens, for the chance to win this fantastic prize, simply follow the instructions below:
How to enter:
Are you proud of your petunias, head over heels with your hanging baskets or infatuated with your indoor plants? Entering our competition is easy. Simply submit a photo of your outside or inside space by posting your photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #GuildGardenCompetition and tag The Guild using the handles below.
If you have entered on Facebook you will also need to like the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND like The Guild of Property Professionals Facebook page @GuildProperty.
If you have entered on Twitter you will also need to retweet our pinned tweet about the competition AND follow @GuildProperty.
If you have entered on Instagram you will also need to follow @guildofpropertyprofessionals, like our competition post and tag a friend in the comment section.
The closing date for entries is on Sunday 29th May 2022. The winner will be contacted on the following day and will be announced on social media when they accept their prize.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Guild Garden Competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that the information submitted is true.
4. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
5. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition.
To participate, you need to submit a photo of your garden AND either;
a. Like the competition post pinned at the top of our Facebook page AND like The Guild of Property Professionals Facebook page @GuildProperty or;
b. Retweet our pinned tweet on Twitter about the competition AND follow @GuildProperty.
c. Follow @guildofpropertyprofessionals on Instagram, like our competition post and tag a friend in the comment section.
6. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
7. The winner will be chosen at random by representatives from The Guild.
8. The winner will be announced via The Guild’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. The winner will be notified via private message on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
9. The overall winner will win a Patch Plants gift voucher (RRP £100, https://www.patchplants.com/gb/en/vouchers/patch-9/). If the gift card becomes unavailable, a prize of a similar value will be selected. No cash alternative will be provided, and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable.
10. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants’ consent to participation in such activity fully.
11. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of The Guild.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of The Guild. Accordingly, The Guild may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to The Guild as a result thereof.
13. This competition is organised and operated by The Guild of Property Professionals of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London W1K 7AG.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of The Guild shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
15. Contest is not open to The Guild employees and their immediate family members.
16. These terms and conditions incorporate The Guild’s standard terms and conditions, which can be found at https://www.guildproperty.co.uk/legal/terms
The Guild of Property Professionals Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1415 Email: email@example.com