Description for Kingweston Close, Cricklewood, London
A charming two bedroom, two bathroom (one en-suite) flat circa 639 sq. ft/ 59 sqm, situated on the 1st floor of a purpose-built development in Cricklewood, this is a bright and well proportioned property and is located in a quiet residential close.
The apartment is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Cricklewood while the green open spaces of Basing Hill Park and Clitterhouse Playing Fields are also within close proximity. Cricklewood Train Station (Thameslink) is located within 0.4 of a mile & Willesden Green Underground Station (Jubilee Line) is situated 1.2 miles away. Council Tax band E, lease length approximately 125 years.
- Cricklewood Rail Station is 0.25 miles away.
- Willesden Green Underground Station is 1.00 miles away.
- Golders Green Underground Station is 1.01 miles away.
- Brent Cross Underground Station is 1.03 miles away.
- Kilburn Underground Station is 1.08 miles away.